Part of the range of Power-TEC Compact Aviation cutters. Green for Right, Red for Left
- For long continuous straight and right cut curves
- Jaws are manufactured from Chrome Molybdenum
- Two tone colour coded handles with TPR soft grip
- Can cut upto 1.2mm stainless steel
- Compact size allows them to be used in tight areas 92427 - Left Cut
Power-TEC has just introduced a new range of compact aviation snips, available in three cutting styles: part numbers 92426 (right cut), 92427 (left cut) and 92428 (straight cut). The handles feature a colour-coded thermoplastic rubber soft grip (industry standard: green – right cut, red – left cut), the compact heads allowing them to be used in tight areas and the short jaws can easily cut a tight radius.
Well balanced and comfortable to use with a very smooth cutting action, the compound action (aviation style) can cut up to 1.2mm (18 gauge) stainless steel.